Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Starting a gaming lounge - Setup order?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Horton55's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2023
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Starting a gaming lounge - Setup order?

    I am currently mapping out the initial budget for a small business venture and I’m a bit stuck on the workflow. For a small retail setup, would you look for fish games for internet cafes first, or start with the hardware/kiosk side? I’m worried about buying expensive terminals only to find out they aren't fully compatible with the specific platforms I want to run.

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member Gerber's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2023
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Starting a gaming lounge - Setup order?

    In my experience, the software requirements should always drive your hardware choices. For a small retail setup, would you look for fish games for internet cafes first, or start with the hardware/kiosk side based on what the developers recommend? Different systems have different graphic and processing needs, so picking your titles first ensures that your machines will actually run them smoothly without lagging or crashing during peak hours.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •